10:30am Kevin drops me off at the hair salon to start our fun filled day. We had a fabulous time getting ready. We had the salon to ourselves with family and friends getting ready.

Between all of getting our hair done or make-up, wen did not leave until 2:30. So much fun.
THen we were off to Knolwood to get ready for the event to start and party. The reception room looked beautiful. Their colors were Red, Black, and White.
We were all dressed and ready to get the show on the road. But Corie was nervous and needed to relax.
So, it was time for a shot, or two!
So now we are ready! The ceremony was beautiful. The weather was perfect. She did better than she thought she was. She may have started to cry a little at vow time, but it was perfect. They were officially married and now it was time to party!
From there was danced the night away. There was no stopping us, any of us. I got my crab dancing on and enjoyed my kid free party time.
When it came time to give my maid of honor speech, well, I broke down. I had to follow the best man speech, which was great. So I stand up and go to the front and grab the microphone. I say two words and I choke up and start to cry. Now that I did NOT expect to do. Great, now I can talk and am standing in front of 238 people staring at me. So I take a couple deep breaths and somehow get a short story out. Start to choke up again, deep breath, and quickly get out 'to Richard and Corie' and I'm done. Where did that come from????? HELLO!
We were one of the last 15 or so people left at the end of the night.
Me and the best man, Dan
THey are spending their honeymoon in Hawaii. I am so happy for them. They are truely right for each other. Thanks for the great party Corie and Richard. To many many many years ahead together!!! Love you both!
3 comments:
Great blog! You all look wonderful...and so happy!!
So was that KC who did your hair? I used to work with her!
Glad you are all married and settled down now!! Enjoy the rollercoaster ride along with the rest of us!!
My best to ALL~
Barbara
Barbara..that was KC! Where did you work with her at?
I love that picture of you!! Great pics! Looks like a great night!
Post a Comment