Monday, November 9, 2009

Where Oh Where Has Normal Life Gone

Ok, I know I won't have a 'normal' life for another 20 years, but I'm just looking for my normal life I had a month ago. Ever since we got back from our trip to Zion the kids have been sick. I've been stuck at home with two sick kids for three weeks now. Started out slow and now it's coughing and stuffy/runny noses. Thankfully I have not gotten it, but I'm sure it will come when they are finally well. One of these days I'll get back to the gym on a normal day and see my trainer again.
Well, $160 in co-pays later, the kids are sick. I knew that since they were not getting better. Now they are both on Amox and Mary has an enhailer as well. I hope this brings my life back around.

No comments: