Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Almost A Year = (







Today Teresa turns 11 months old. Yes, that's right, ELEVEN MONTHS. I can't believe how time has flown by. Last time this year I was stressing over maybe being in labor at Christmas time. Doing everything I could to get her out anytime before, which worked somehow. Now she's walking, when she wants to, and being the cutest thing around. = ) She is so much fun to be around. I'm so sad to see her grow so fast. But she gets cute every day. So I get to look forward to that. She weighs 23 pounds and is 30 inches long. She already wears size 18 month clothes. We have six teeth and are working on more. We like to feed ourself. She gets really pissed off when you try to feed her something on a spoon. I love her so.

No comments: