This year we stared our Halloween off with my parents third annual Halloween party on Friday night. This year I was going as a blue witch, the only thing left in my size at Walmart, on Thursday before Halloween.
Kevin was actually NOT going as Homer Simpson this year. He went as a drag queen.
It was pretty funny. He made a good woman. I think he was the hit of the party. Mary wore her Tinkerbell outfit and Teresa as her monkey.
Teresa went down a little bit after the party started and Mary stayed up for a while. There was another little girl there to entertain each other, thank god. It was a fun night, from what I remember.
Kevin was actually NOT going as Homer Simpson this year. He went as a drag queen.
It was pretty funny. He made a good woman. I think he was the hit of the party. Mary wore her Tinkerbell outfit and Teresa as her monkey.
Teresa went down a little bit after the party started and Mary stayed up for a while. There was another little girl there to entertain each other, thank god. It was a fun night, from what I remember. Actual Halloween night I was sick and Teresa wasn't feeling too well either. So, Kevin took Mary out for a bit. We had another costume for her so she wore that one for that night. Our neighbors gave it to her before they moved. It was snow white.
They went out to a friend's house that Kevin works with. He does his house up all haunted house like for Halloween. Mary did NOT like it. She told Kevin she did NOT want to go back there. She got lots of good candy. She will not leave the candy alone. She just want to look at it and play with it all the time.
They went out to a friend's house that Kevin works with. He does his house up all haunted house like for Halloween. Mary did NOT like it. She told Kevin she did NOT want to go back there. She got lots of good candy. She will not leave the candy alone. She just want to look at it and play with it all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment