Sunday, June 1, 2008
Pay Backs are HELL
Well, today I got paid back for something I did to my mom when I was little. Mary woke up from her nap and was not yelling out for me or anything, so I let her sit and play for a while. Kevin came in and saw she was standing up. (we have a video monitor and can watch her) So, he decided to go upstairs and get her for me. He gets up there and I hear him yell my name. I go up there and half way up the stairs I can SMELL why he is calling me. Yes, she has played in her poopy diaper in her crib. She must have done this before her nap since it was all crusted onto her hands and railings. We tried to wipe it off before we undressed her, but it was too crusted on. So, we just threw her in the bath. She must have wanted it all on her because she just cried as we washed it off. But, she is clean now and her room smells. What fun that was. I wonder if the next one will do this as well. Most likely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment