Friday, June 27, 2008
June Doc Apt
Today was my June doctor apt for the baby. I'm officially 14 weeks along and over the first trimester hump!!!! Things are looking good. We heard the heart beat. It was strong. It took a little bit of time to find it since the baby is hiding behind my flubber roll, but we found it. The doc told me to stop eating carbs so I don't gain too much weight. I've gained 7 pounds since I"ve found out and she only wants me to goin 15 more. No presure!!!! Well, before I got pregnant I was really good about not eating many carbs, but, this baby wants carbs. Give it rice and pasta and it's happy. Ok, I'm happier is more like it. But, I'm going to do my best to be better for a month and see how that works. I've battled with my weight all my life, so I'm not going to be told to sacrifice more things than I already am. This is the last time I'm doing this, so let me be! I have my apt to go back in a month and I was also able to schedule my next ultrasound, which will be August 5th. That is Kevin's birthday. Hopefully we'll be able to find out what the sex is for his birthday present. WE shall see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment