Wednesday, May 21, 2008
shoping adventure
Today Mary and I went shopping at Ikea with mom today. It's always an adventure to go shopping withe Mary. She at this age where she does not want to sit in the stroller for too long or in a cart or be held. She just wants to go go go on her own. So, I bought a kid leash. I used to see them on other kids and think they were cruel. Well, I understand why they have them now. So, I put it on the little darling. She didn't quite understand what was going on. While we walked she was 'ok', but when I would stop she would fall down. It was quite embarrassing since there were a lot of people around and here I am with my kid on a leash and she keeps falling down. So, we will need to work on this new feature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment