So, for the past three years I've gotten my own personal house cleaner for my mother's day present. This house cleaner is my mom. I'm not sure what gene she has, that I don't, but she can clean a house like no other. I can get the surface done, but she gets the dirt in the cracks that you don't even know are there. Kevin always wonders why I don't carry this gene. Well, I can't have them all.
So, she arrived today about 9. I was off walking with my group. I came home to a good smelling house and she's scrubbing away at my dirty shower. It's 4:10 in the afternoon now, and she's still here on her hands and knees picking at my tile floor.
I"m grateful she is willing to come clean like this for me. Let's hope she'll be able to do this for years to come, or else I've gotta get a job to pay for someone to come do this. This is not my line of work, Kevin will agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment