Tuesday, May 27, 2008

poopy play

So, I'm sitting at the computer and Mary is in the living room. They are only across the room. I smell a stinky smell. I think to myself "I have not farted". So I turn around and look at Mary. She has her hand down the front of her pants as far as she can get. She's playing with her poop. I go over to her and it's all over her clothes and hands and the back side of her. What a poopy mess. I have to strip her of her poopy clothes and stick her in the sink to rinse her off. We get a clean diaper on and now to inspect my living room. Luckily there was only a mess on my glass coffee table. I can clean that up. Thankfully it was not on my couch or anything else. I thought we might be through the play with my poop stage, but I guess not.

No comments: