Today was girls day. My mom gets together with a couple girlfriends once a month to hang out and shop. Since I have not been working I've working I get to join them on their adventures. We don't do anything to exciting but it never fails we never stop talking. It's great! It's nice to be able to have an adult conversation once a month. haha
Anyway, not to really brag, but I have the best kid. We start the day and meet about 9am for breakfast. Then we proceed to shop once the mall opens at 10. Then we break for lunch about noon or so. I then head home for Mary's nap. Anyway, Mary is such a good girl and a trooper. She was fussy, as far as not wanting to sit still, but wasn't being loud to annoy anyone around. It bothers me only because I can't enjoy myself and relax, but we all take turns and try to entertain her. But, she never cried or made a scene. I did have to chase her around Target, but ok, I was getting exercise. I am so lucky she just goes with the flow. She gets a little harder as she gets tired but she still is a good girl. I can only hope the next one will follow in her foot steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment