Saturday, March 1, 2008
getting away
OK, so Kevin and I are silly. Last night we celebrated our anniversary, from Tuesday. We traveled a whole 5 miles and stayed at and Embassy Suites. This hotel is right across the street from where Kevin works. He watched them build this hotel and now we stayed at it. Mary got to spend the night 5 miles the other way at Grandpa and Grandma's. It was a fun night. They have cocktail hour from 5:30-7:00 for FREE! Well, can I say I drank too much??? YES. Well, it was free. Why waste anything free. So, needless to say, I don't remember much after cocktail hour was over. I would guess I had a good time. I did not sleep well, so I'm really tired today. But it was great to get away for a night. Even if it was 5 miles from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment