Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good 'Ol Friends

Every couple months the four of us get together. We are friends from high school. Brian (glasses), Suzanne (green), and Steve (black), and I all went to school high school together. Some of us went through confirmation together. All of us swam on the high school swim team. We have had lots of fun times together. Now we're all grown up. Suzanne got married first. I was next three months later. Steve just got engaged. Brian, well, he's hopeless, but we still love him. I had a baby first and now Suzanne is due with her baby in April. We are all getting old. I was the first to turn 30 and Suzanne is next. How time flies. I swear it was just yesterday we were all on the bus on our way to a swim meet acting like teenagers. But life goes on. I'm just happy we've all stayed friends after graduating and some going to college and moving across country. But we all end up together at some point in time.

No comments: