So, Friday morning I get Mary ready for school. I get everything packed for Disneyland and sneak it into the car. We head out. I tell her that I have a doctor apt after I drop her off. We pass school.
Mary- "oh well, you have to take me to your doctor appointment."
Me- "No, I'm not going to an appointment"
Mary- "then what are you doing?"
(this is where it gets really cute)
Me- "If you could not go to school and do anything, what would it be?"
Mary- "Stay home and do something cool with you, daddy, and Teresa"
Me- "well that is not going to happen, but how about if we go to Disneyland?"
Mary- "We need to go home and get Teresa and Daddy"
Me- "Teresa and daddy are not going with us. We are going with all of our friends"
Mary- "REALLY? REALLY? ALL DAY?? WITH OUR FRIENDS?????!!!!!!!"
The look on her face was priceless. It was so super cute. One of those moments I wish I could bottle and re-live over and over.
So, we went and met one of our friends we were to carpool with. Then we were off to meet the others to caravan with. Mary was super excited!!!
So, here is the group of 5 kids.

Brooke and Mary so excited to get in the park!

This was in the first attraction. A cute live stage show.
Mary and Gabriella. Brooke then decided she did not want to be in any pictures.
This was so cute. All 5 kids could fit in the sea shell for the Little Mermaid ride.
Mary and Gabriella. Brooke then decided she did not want to be in any pictures.
This was so cute. All 5 kids could fit in the sea shell for the Little Mermaid ride.










No comments:
Post a Comment