Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 in review

Instead of doing a separate post for each holiday event, I decided to wait until the end and put it all in one. So here it goes......
First was our Christmas with my grandma down at the facility.





Now it's Christmas eve. The girls were all dressed up and ready to go.


Before we left we tried to get some family pictures. It is not easy, but we tried.


The kids with Nana and Papa


I got all the crazy boys some crazy hair bandannas. here they are modeling them.


Teresa showing off her cute new pj's from Aunt Corie.


And Christmas morning......Santa Came!!! He brought Mary a double jogging stroller and Teresa a baby crib.


Is it time to open the rest yet?????


Aunt Amy showing off the toy she got them. They are cute horse bouncy ball things.


Mary and Aunt Amy having a race!


Ok, here is our loot, now can I rip it all open????


I got some cute clothes!


BARBIE!!!


I LOVE my little cousin Lincoln. He's so super cute!


Uncle Matt got a cool new toy that sucks and blows.


The fun is over. Matt taking a nap, with Lincoln in the background in his swing taking a nap too.


Mary loves her new toys. Giving her bouncy horse and ride in her stroller.


Christmas afternoon was at Kevin's sister's house. We got to meet the newest member of the family. Little Jim Vernon Hecker IV. He is quiet adorable.



Proud Great Grandma Elsie.



It was a fun FUN Christmas. The girls are at a fun age.


They really had fun, as you can see. Both girls passed OUT on the way home from all the fun.




No comments: