Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

This Valentines we got all dressed up in red to go with my mom to visit my grandma. I got the kids looking all cute in their matching outfits and hair dews.
I was able to snap one picture of Teresa w/out the pirate look.
The girls like to go visit Great Nana. Great Nana enjoys them too.
The girls were having a great time playing with great grandmas walker. It kept them entertained for quite a while.
The girls were actually in one of their cute moods playing together, which is rare.
After our little visit we headed out to get some lunch. We found a place where there was a play yard and there were NO kids in it. So we had the place to our selves. They were having some fun.

After our fun morning we had to head back home to get Mary to school. She was having a small Valentines party at school. I had Mary make all her valentines. She had to cut out each square, write her name on them, and decorate them. She had fun making them.
She was Very proud of her valentines. And I was very proud o her making them all herself.











No comments: