Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a little catch up

So I've been a little behind on blogging. Life has been a little crazy this month, and does not seem to stop.
The first weekend of the month we went down to Escondido to visit with Kevin's best friend, Sal, and his wife Stephanie. We had a fun time. My parents watched the girls so we could enjoy the weekend without kids. Well, we enjoyed it. First we started with some Rock Band. Sal and Kevin played guitar. They tried to get me to sing, but Stephy was WAAAYY better than me. So, I opt'd to just watch and laugh. Fun times!




Last weekend I put on a bridal shower for my best friend, Corie. She will be getting married on September 11th. It was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera for that. So no pictures just yet, until I get some from my mom.
My sister made these yummy chocolate covered pretzels. Teresa sure enjoyed them we I brought some home.

No comments: