Ok, so a little potty training fun, or not. Friday Teresa would not put anything on her bum. Mary was in the hall waiting for a friend to come over. Teresa went over to where she was an stood on the carpet runner. Teresa said something to Mary meaning she had to potty. So Mary told her to go ahead. I turn towards them and see Teresa bending her knees a little and looking down at her who-who. All of a sudden out comes a kernel, then two, then three, then a BIG clump. As you can imagine, I was shocked. I clean it up and tell her not to do that and to go to the potty. Ok, accident one over with. THEN in about 5 minutes she goes back to the same spot and pees. NOW I have a mess. Ok, clean that up. I decide that she is now going to wear a diaper for the day no matter how much she fusses.
I'm NOT ready for potty training yet!
1 comment:
Laughing out loud I can just see it happening! Nice job describing! We are having our own little set backs here too!
Post a Comment