So, five years and two kids later, all the weight I lost doing WW is back. I decided to join Weight Watchers again and try to get it off again. I am exactly the weight I was the last time I joined. I think I lost bout 35 or 40 pounds in about a year. Well, it's all back. I just want to loose 30 by the end of the year. I think that is a resonable goal. Gives me 8 months. About 4 pounds a month. We shall see how well it works this time around. I just hope I can get Kevin to stay on track with me. He's carrying some baby weight as well.
So I joined today, but I'm having one last blow out tonight. Corie is coming over for diner. Kevin is making BBQ pizza and chicken in hot win sauce. So, here goes nothing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment