
Last night we had our first dinner party. We have had people over before, but this was more of an actual dinner party. It was fun. We had my high school friends over. Normally we all go out, but since we have kids now, it makes it harder. So, we just had everyone over to our house. Kevin made a yummy lasagna and Parmesan chicken and we had others bring stuff. Everyone brought a bottle of wine and I think we went through it all.
While preparing for our little get together we find out we are not equipped for such things. We do not have nice plates, enough plates, silverware, chairs, tables, serving items, and whatever else you might need. Thank god mom and dad are close. SO, I borrowed what we needed to make it work. It all worked out in the end.
Suzanne brough her little one, Anna, and the other girl in the picture is pregnant and due in May. Mary had a ball playing with everyone and showing off her cute stuff. Teresa was cute too. She was a little over stimulated and took forever to get to go to sleep. Everyone Left about 11:30 and Teresa went down about an hour later. Mienwhile, Kevin was snoring in the other room. UGH! Eventually I got to go to bed. IT was a fun night. I love my friends. I took our my senior year book and we all went down memory lane. Kevin rolled his eyes at us, but we were having fun. 
No comments:
Post a Comment