Sunday, February 1, 2009

31 on the 31st

Well, I'm officially into my 30's. I turned 31 on the 31st. I did it right too. Our Vegas trip was my birthday trip, which was fun. Yesterday, on my actual birthday, I got my house cleaned. So nice to have a clean house and I didn't have to do anything. Then mom and dad took the kids and Kevin and I met Corie for dinner at Buca De Peppos. We had a nice dinner. After dinner we then went to a wine bar for a bottle of wine. After drinking most of the bottle to myself, we went home. Corie came over too. Kevin felt the need to stop at the market on the way home for a bottle of Lemonchello. We really didn't need that. Kevin is feeling worse today than I am, but I still feel bad. We are supposed to go over to mom and dad's to watch the Super Bowl and celebrate my birthday one more time. I am not too sure if I'll be drinking today or not. Does not sound so good right now. hehe
So, being in my 30's isn't so bad so far. Life is good. I don't feel 31 though. What is 31 supposed to feel like? I still feel like I"m in my early 20's. Ok, and sometimes act like it too. It's all good. = )

No comments: