Well, I had my ultrasound on Tuesday. We should have been able to find out the sex of the baby. BUT, it would not let us know. It was relaxed and laid back with it's legs together. It kept dangling it's feet around, but did not want to open it's legs. The ultrasound tech tried for about a half hour, but it would not move. I drank a Pepsi and ate cookies before hand and it still was not moving much. I guess the walking I did before hand put it to a nice deep sleep.
So we will see if the doctor wants to do anymore ultrasounds, but typically there are no more to be scheduled. If we don't have another one in a month or two we may go pay to have one done on our own. We shall see. So, until then I'm still looking at green and yellow clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment