Monday, April 21, 2008
This baby is making me fat
OK, yes, I've only been pregnant for a little over 6 weeks now. BUT, I can't stop eating. It may be boredom eating, but I never seem full or satisfied with what I eat. I have no energy to do things so I watch TV or sit on the floor with Mary. But then there are food commercials. And I want it ALL, OK, most of it. I didn't have any real cravings with Mary. I did like my hot fudge sundaes from McDonald's with her. I've been really wanting some real Mexican food, re fried beans specifically, but have not gotten any yet. So I'm making pork burritos tonight with canned re friend beans. Canned is better than none, right?! Let's hope. Then I saw a commercial for guacamole and then I wanted that. If I was really mean I'd make Kevin stop at the store on his way home and get some, but I won't. I really don't want to gain too much weight int he pregnancy. Really trying, but I'm eating for two. OK, I don't want to use that excuse. But, I always have been 'chunky' and always will be. I will just deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment