Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moms Just Want To Have Fun!


These are some of my girls, my walking girls. They help me keep my sanity with motherhood and life. We belong to Stroller Strides, a moms walking group. We walk each morning and work out together. Great way to get outa the house and be with others who have kids. The best part is to be around others who you don't have to talk kid talk to.
So, we try to have a mom's night once a month w/out the kids. Great way to relax and have some fun. Yesterday we met at the mall for some shopping at Victoria Secrets. Since my boobs will be changing w/in the next 8 months I did not buy a bra. I bought some eye liner to make myself feel pretty. Then we were off to Sicily's for dinner. Well, they drank while I had a Shirley Temple. It was one darn good drink, NOT! But when I can drink again, we're going out drinking. Until then they just have to deal with pregnant me. I don't think I'm that bad. Kevin may not agree. OH WELL!

No comments: