So I turned 35 on January 31st. I am NOT happy about it. There's no where to go but downhill to 40 from here. That's not a good feeling to me. OH well, I guess.
We celebrated at my mom's the night before. Any made this yummy carrot cake. Decorated so pretty.
Then we were off to Carpinteria to camp for the weekend. Beautiful weekend at the beach. Lovely weather too. And great friends to camp with too. SO much fun with Rob, Michelle, and Brooke.
The kids had a blast on the sand.
And in the water. Too cold form e, but not them.
Mary is digging her way to China.
Santino loved playing with his truck in the sand.
Rob fished. He actually caught a couple perch fish out there.
It was a fun time. Made turning 35 no so bad, maybe. = )
No comments:
Post a Comment