Monday, October 29, 2012

Lombardi Ranch 2012

It was that time of year to go visit our local pumpkin patch.  The same pumpkin patch I grew up going to. 
First was a trip with Mary's school. 
Here she is picking her pumpkin. 
 They have this nice little petting zoo of sheep and goats.  They were all so calm. 
 No, she's no saluting the pumpkins, it was just very sunny.  hehe


 I made her pose for lots of pictures


 Then it was time to take Teresa.  We went with Kiah and a couple other kids, friends of Kiah.
Teresa found this pumpkin, as we walked in.  I had to carry it all around until we left.  Luckily she picked a pretty small one. 




 We could not get away without taking the train.  It was actually pretty cute. 

Another fun year at the patch!  Now off to trick or treating!!!

No comments: