Wednesday, September 12, 2012

VEGAS BABY!! September 2012

Kevin and I have had our summer Vegas trip planned for a few months.  I've been counting down the months, weeks, days.  Then it finally came!!  Kevin had it all planned out, as usual.  Our first two nights were downtown at the Plaza.  We love downtown.  Cheap!
Here is the view from our room.  Straight down the downtown strip. 

 Kevin walking around with a drink in his hand.  No, that's not water.

 This was the view at night with all the lights.
 YUMMY.  A little midnight snack before bed.  Not Weight Watchers approved, but it sure tasted good!
 Our third night we moved to the Riviera down in the strip.  Kevin got this awesome deal for the penthouse suite for $86 a night.  It was awesome! 
Here is just the bedroom.
 There were THREE bathrooms. Yes, 3.

 The bar was awesome.  Comfy chairs to sit at and all the works, just no booze.
 This is the living room.  The couches and chairs were SOOO comfortable.  If there wasn't a casino downstairs, I would have placed my butt on one of those all day.
 This was our balcony.  The full length of the room.  Padded chairs.  So nice.
 We found a slot machine we really had fun on.  It was The Hangover.  So fun to play.  The last morning I wanted to play it again.  Well, I put $20 in, and left with this!
We had such a fun time just being us, without kids.  We need that every once in a while.  Thanks to Nana and Papa, we got it.  = )

No comments: