Saturday, September 10, 2011

Garage

I give a lot of credit to my husband for this one.
Most people I know can, will, be jealous of this one. This is our nice and clean garage. Kevin spent all day getting it organized and clean. We have always parked both cars in the garage, but now we really can w/out a problem!! Thank you babe!!
-there is a chair and the bike there because we were sitting out and enjoying the nice summer night!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

If a garage was meant to look like that & to put cars in it we all know they would be called carports not garage's.
:-)
JK Nice job!
I am jealous especially when its cold.

Stace&Lis said...

Wow. That is some impressive work there, guys! Seems like cleaning the garage is always on our list of things to do. We can get one car in, but not two. :)