
We got awesome parking with the awesome seats we had. We got to park in that first lot right at the front under the Dodger sign where you walk on to the field level. So close and awesome!
Our seats were super close as well. I am sitting in my seat when I took this picture. They are down below trying to see if they could get Aaron an autograph. It did not happen, but they tried.

Mary was very, super, excited to get some cotton candy. When we got there she saw the cotton candy guy walking up and down the aisles. I told her he'd be back and we would get it after she ate her Dodger Dog. She was no so sure he was going to come back. This was the concerned face as she kept an eye on that poor guy.
But then she finally got her cotton candy and her face lit up!
And then the finish product below, with the super sugar smile of 'I ate the whole thing!'
She did really well. After she ate her cotton candy she did ask when we were leaving, in the 2nd inning.
luckilly the game went by pretty quick, for a baseball game. It was over within 2 1/2 hours. We got to sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game. Then she started to crash.I got to wear my Dodger jacket, from Jr High. I did not quite fit in it the same, but I wore it anyhow!

A nice police officer saw her on me and gave her a baseball. Pretty cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment