I had to give my rental car back yesturday. I was so sad to give it up. A brand new car for a rental car was lotsa fun. Well, I was in a pickle what to do to return the car and get my car back from the shop with TWO kids and TWO car seats to lug around. So, I thought hard and called my good friend Michelle. She was so kind to say she's watch my munchkins while I did all this. So after the gym we all went back to their house. We went inside and there were so many new and fun toys that they didn't even realize I left. It is so nice how well her daughter, Brooke, and my kids play together. So i was off to drop off the car and get my mommy car back. Picked up lunch and back to the house I went to get the kids. They were all ahving so much fun when I got thee. Thanks Michelle!!



1 comment:
You are so welcome! Happy to help!
Post a Comment