
Sunday we had a fun day helping out Christian Lazo Winery at the Ojai Wine Festival. Christian Lazo is a winery we are wine club members of in Paso Robles. We found out they were going to be pouring in Ojai, which is an hour from our house. I sent them an email and they got us in free so we could help them out. It was good we good we got in free because we had to bring Teresa, which made it hard to taste wine. Kevin helped out most of the day at the booth while I tried to keep Teresa happy.

She was very happy playing in the box of ice and white wine.

Kevin was quite happy pouring/drinking wine for a few hours.

Teresa had not taken a nap all day. I walked off any wine I drank trying to get her to go to sleep in the stroller. FINALLY at about 3:30 she passed out, hard, as you can see below.

No comments:
Post a Comment