Sunday, March 21, 2010

own little house

My parents saved the play house we had as kids for all these years, knowing one day there would be little ones to use it again. It stayed in shape, pretty well. Things did rot up and fall apart, but the basics of the house are still in tact. Kevin washed the spiders out today and after it was dry we pulled it out for them to play in. I put a table and two chairs in it with some snacks. They just hung out and ate. Then Teresa got up, lost her balance and fell down. SO that was the end of that for a while. I'm sure it will be a fun filled place for many more times to come. My sister and I made lots of memories in there. We even slept in it, the two of us, one night. When you are kids you will do anything.


No comments: