Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bringing in 2010


This year we brought in the new year with Corie and her fiance, Richard. We dropped the kids off at mom's, picked up Pizza, and were on our way. We had an evening ahead of WII, Patron, and crap food. What an evening it was too. We got there about 7:30 and so the shots began. Patron goes down smooth, but not that smooth. Lotsa limes to follow those shots. Then it was off to the WII bowling fun. I kicked ass at that game. I love to bowl and that was so much fun. Then we switched to golfing. I was not so good at that one. Then the boys played archery. So the shots kept coming and food was ate. Yum Yum. So much for a diet tonight. Eh, whatever, I go to the gym 4 days a week. 11:30 rolls around and my eyes are starting to fade. STAY AWAKE!!!! No more tequilla, as that is not helping at this point. Finally 12:00 rolls around and we say our happy new year, kiss our better halves, and then say GOOD NIGHT! 12:15 my head is on the pillow and I'm OUT! haha! AT least I made it to midnight.
The next day I didn't feel too bad, surprisingly. I did not have a headache or a tummy ache. I was doing good. I think I stopped in time. So it was a good New Years!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it! Looks like a great time!