Today when we got home from our crazy morning out Mary was playing so nice that I decided not to push a nap. I was doing some Christmas cards and I needed her to 'sign' one and so I called out her name. She did not answer. I turn around and this is what I saw. She was passed out on the stool. She has this obsession of leaning on this stool when she watches TV. Well, she obviously needed the nap I was not pushing for. So I pick her up and move her to the couch. She woke up for a second and then went right back to sleep after I covered her up. Later she was snoring. What a doll she is.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
We still need our nap
Today when we got home from our crazy morning out Mary was playing so nice that I decided not to push a nap. I was doing some Christmas cards and I needed her to 'sign' one and so I called out her name. She did not answer. I turn around and this is what I saw. She was passed out on the stool. She has this obsession of leaning on this stool when she watches TV. Well, she obviously needed the nap I was not pushing for. So I pick her up and move her to the couch. She woke up for a second and then went right back to sleep after I covered her up. Later she was snoring. What a doll she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment