Thursday, January 31, 2008

Off to another year

Well, this morning I woke up to being in a new age bracket of 30. Well, I won't officially be 30 until 10:14am. I'm not unhappy about it. I have all I want in life. I have a wonderful husband and a super baby and a family that couldn't love me more. What more could I ask for?!
I woke up to need to wake up Kevin to get ready for work. Then to a happy baby who gave me a birthday kiss. = ) Now off to my day. Today we are going camping for the weekend in Capenteria. This has become a new birthday tradition. I like it. Weather the past two years we have gotten lucky. I'm not so sure what we'll get this year, but that 's ok, we'll all be together. It will be us, my parents, our friend Linda from Mexico, and our friends Waldie and Leslie. We don't get to use our motorhome much, so this gives us an excuse to use it.
So, my plans for this year...........................1- Keep living life to the fullest and have fun. 2- Enjoy my family, immediate and extended. 3- Be pregnant one last time, at some point. 4- Try to organize my house a little better.
I think that's all I can put on myself for the moment. If I do other things that is a bonus. So, off to another year. Back to packing and cleaning the house so I can have a clean(er) house to come home to. Pray for good weather for us.

No comments: